Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Book 1 of The Hunger Games Trilogy)

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Book 1 of The Hunger Games Trilogy)

Do I feel a little silly absolutely loving a book from the Teen Fiction section of the bookstore?  Ummm, no.

Besides all the "hey all you kids, go kill each other..." kinda morbidity (one big word per post, that's my limit), this book was, in a word, A.W.E.S.O.M.E!  Could not put it down... the end of every single chapter just made me want to start the next chapter... that rarely happens for me... well, it was kinda that way with like ALL of the Harry Potter books, but that's a different review I'll probably never write...

My recommendation:  READ IT!  Set aside 3-4 hours of your life in one day... and READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment