Monday, April 9, 2012

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Book 2 of The Hunger Games Trilogy)

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Book 2 of The Hunger Games Trilogy)

I finished Book 2 of The Hunger Games Trilogy this weekend, Catching Fire... and I was about to say that after the reading the book, I didn't really understand the title... and just now it hit me... whew.  I get it...

Anyhow, this book kept me just about as entranced as The Hunger Games and just ended without resolving... forcing me to pick up the third book, Mockingjay, to see what the H happens!  (Mockingjay review coming soon... or when I finish the book.)

I'm super curious to see how they interpret this book into a movie... but by the time it hits theaters on November 22, 2013 (yes, 2013!) I will probably have to read the book again twice to remember...

Ah well... in the meantime...

My Recommendation:  If you loved The Hunger Games, read it... unless you already have... in which case you should read it again in mid-November... of 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment